Clover Leaf Driving School
1) These Conditions of Use relate to Clover Leaf Driving School (referred to collectively as “CLDS”) website located at ncloverleaf.ca, (the “Website”) and all associated redirection addresses.
2) Users of the Website must be over 16 years of age and over. All student information and personal data is stays as top confidential in our ( CLDS ) Website.
3) CLDS endeavors to ensure the information contained on the Website is as accurate as possible. However CLDS gives a warranty regarding the Website and/or any materials provided on the Website. CLDS does the accuracy, completeness, currency, or reliability of any of the content or data found on the Website
4) In particular, CLDS endeavors to post up to date and accurate information about its products and services on this Website. All information posted on this site is correct at the time it is posted and is subject to change.
5) The opening and closing times of CLDS office as well as the available training timings are clearly posted on website and CLDS may vary the operational and service timings from time to time at its sole discretion.
6) CLDS assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for :
a) any failure or delay for training time caused by the students or customers.
b) any accident or damage they might occur during the training process caused by the students or customers.
c) students held reliable to make payment for damage for training vehicle during training period.
d) In the case of enrolled student, the training has to complete within 6 months. After 6 months, funds will not be refunded after 72 hours from enrollments.
e) If the student, having given prior notice of at least 24 hours, withdraws, or cancel, from or discontinues a full paid course of instruction or series of lessons before completion thereof, or from any other service for which prepayment has been made, or if the school is unable or unwilling to complete such prepaid course of instruction, or series of lessons, or to provide such other prepaid service! all payments made by the student to the school shall be refunded except:
- An amount equal to the enrollment fee, if any specified in the contract or expressly receipted for, not to exceed the sum of $$70 or 30 percent to the total, whichever is greater, specified cost of such course of instruction or series of lessons.
- The school’s per-lesson tuition charge for each lesson already taken by the student which charge shall be determined by dividing the total cost of such course of instruction or series of lessons by the number of lessons included therein.
- In the case of no show or missed driving lessons to an existing student at the time of their driving lesson date and time will cost the student mark the missing lesson to be marked as completed.
f) CLDS shall not be liable to you where performance of any of its obligations to you is prevented, frustrated or impeded by reasons of acts of God, war and any other hostilities, civil commotion, accident, strikes, lock outs, trade disputes, acts of restraints of Government, imposition or restrictions of imports or exports or any other cause not within the reasonable control of CLDS.